If this seal is broken, you know when to recalibrate your machine. This simple destructible label lets you know when someone has tampered with your machinery, so you can re-calibrate it for safety and performance.
- Destructible cast vinyl labels are the number-one option to show evidence of tampering on your secure items.
- Write on this vinyl label material using a pencil, typewriter or ballpoint pen.
- Unlike other labels, your print is not thoroughly protected. These labels are not designed to withstand heavy abrasion.
- A key feature of TheftGuard® labels is that they are "frangible" - materials designed to break apart to show evidence of tampering after it is fully adhered to an object.
- Labels are screen printed for extra durability.