Mark inventory or equipment that has made it through your quality checks, with accepted labels. identifying products with quality control labels ensures defective items are never used or dispatched by your facility.
• Who was the inventory/equipment approved by? Assign responsibility easily with fluorescent paper labels. They get noticed faster!
• Use semi-customized templates to fill in important details for a comprehensive quality analysis.
• Protect your message with a self-laminating label.
• Need to mark a huge inventory? Our Grab-a-Label dispenser with write-on labels lets you do just that.
• Choose debossable aluminum labels to etch writing (with a pen or pencil.) Message stays intact even when the ink washes off.
These are ideal for industries like manufacturing, healthcare, aerospace, and more. Manually write the last date of calibration, the next calibration due date, and other relevant information about an instrument or piece of equipment.