Know your Extended Calibration Range and data in a snap with both Calibration Extension and Calibration Extended messages available, you've got it covered. Each bold headline features blank space where you can fill in the date, name and other calibration details on a smudge-free surface that will preserve your message. For even the toughest environments, we offer the toughest, most resilient materials that can stand up to harsh industrial environments. Ready to bond onto any gauge, tool, or machine with a high-bond adhesive, these aluminum, self-laminating and write-on labels bring you the best options for the job. For a truly unique label design, add your company name and details to our smart custom designs in minutes. Click on a label below to learn more about each design.
• From our quick-shipping stock labels to our great custom templates, you can create the perfect Extended Calibration label that grabs attention on your equipment.
• Our tough and ready materials can take on your environment - from rust-proof annealed aluminum to self-laminating polyester, our labels are built to protect your message.
• Both large and compact-sized labels give you options to fit on small equipment, or give you plenty of space to write in detailed calibration info.
• With bold screen-printed colors and text, your label set is bound to command attention in your busy workplace.
• These labels are used to add a few more months to a previous calibration record.