Knowing that your equipment is defect-free is vital to the safety of your workplace. For a label that will last the life of your machinery, use a rugged debossable aluminum label set.
• Wash off the ink, and your written-in information is still there. Your defect-free item has a permanently debossed message in the aluminum.
• Labels are hand engravable due to a special annealed aluminum that can be debossed with a pen, pencil or other utensil.
• You can print on this material with a printer, typewriter or a stamp.
• An aggressive bonding glue is great for use on difficult or irregular surfaces.
• These "Zero Defects" labels are screen-printed for lasting durability.